SolarEdge Power Optimiser
PV Power Optimisation at the module-level
Panel level optimisation is essential because it maximises output from every optimised panel in the solar system.
Power optimizers mitigate against poor solar panel performance caused by thermal mismatch, soiling, manufacturing tolerance, different panel orientations and partial shading.
Furthermore, the power optimisers monitor the performance of each panel and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, panel-level performance monitoring
Each power optimiser is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which automatically shuts down panels’ DC voltage whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down.
In summary, the power optimiser gives you the power to do more with your solar energy.
- Specifically designed to work for SolarEdge inverters
- Up to 25% more energy
- Superior efficiency (99.5%)
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
- Flexible system design for maximum space utilisation
- Fast installation with a single bolt
- Next generation maintenance with module level monitoring
- Module-level voltage shutdown for installer and firefighter safety