As winter approaches and temperatures drop, many Australians are concerned that cold weather will see their energy bills rise. When the time comes, you want to be sure that you and your family have the best possible system to satisfy your hot water needs – not to mention saving you money and reducing greenhouse gas emissions along the way!
A growing number of Australians are considering heat pump hot water systems over gas or electricity. Much like solar water heating, the heat pump hot water system is a new and efficient development in the hot water sector. So efficient in fact that you will reduce your energy costs up to 3 times compared to that of conventional electric and gas water heaters.
What are the benefits of using AquaHeat All-In-One Heat Pump?
- Reduce energy costs up to 3 times compared to conventional electric and gas water heaters.
- Registered Clean Energy product with annual carbon reduction rating of 3 tonnes.
- Real time power usage monitoring capability means households can now take control of their power bills.
- Integrate and maximise your PV with in-built timer controlled heat up cycles.
- Dual heating technology with incorporated electric element to provide hot water up to 70°c
- Smart touch screen controller makes optimising the system easier than ever.
- R290 natural refrigerant with zero global warming potential compared to synthetic.
- Eligible for solar and heat pump water heater rebates schemes such as STC & NSW ESS.
- (STCs subject to change and approximate STCs are STC= 25 (Z1) , 25 (Z2), 30 (Z3), 31 (Z4), 31 (Z5)
AquaHeat All-In-One Heat Pump comes with a free app!
The HotWaterHub App is the first heat pump in the market with an Australian Owned Mobile App and allows you to access:
- Operational data monitoring including tank temperature and heat pump
- Total power usage
- Data on the physical controller as well as the mobile app
- Easy fault finding and troubleshooting using historical data
- Operational mode, setting the unit on a timer, and
- Temperature monitoring ALL by using the mobile app remotely.
How many years does a good quality heat pump last?
A good quality heat pump can last for years, and even more than a decade. But it’s important to make sure that it’s being treated correctly and maintained well. The closer you follow the care and maintenance instructions for the heat pump, and the more careful you are with how it’s used, the more likely it will be that the heat pump will last for a long time.
As always, it is essential you check the warranty information of any brand or product you choose to work with.
The AquaHeat All-In-One Heat Pump has an extensive 6 Years Warranty that gives you peace-of-mind knowing that all system parts, tank in full and labour charges are covered.
Contact us for expert all-in-one heat pump advice
If you’re thinking about using the new All-In-One Heat Pump by AquaHeat in your home, you’re definitely not alone. More homeowners are looking at better ways that a heat pump can save them big money on their power bills and provide them with quality, value, and plenty of hot water.
If you’re considering whether a heat pump is right for your needs, talk to the Soltek team today.