LG NeON® H
370W and 380W | 385W
LG NeON® H – Ideally suited for Australia and New Zealand climates. The LG NeON® H is a powerful and one of the most versatile modules on the market today. The LG NeON® H is equipped with N-type cells and half-cut technology to increase power and efficiency compared to previous models. The LG NeON® H includes a 25-year product and performance warranty for high performance and reliability.
- Enhanced Performance Warranty – LG NeON® H comes with an enhanced performance warranty. At 25 years of use, the LG NeON® H is guaranteed to provide at least 90.6% of initial performance.
- Excellent Low Light Performance – LG NeON® H has great performance under low light conditions with LG technology and our own Korean cell manufacturing, with low tolerances ensuring highly consistent performing panels.
- Improved High Temperature Performance – Solar panels slowly lose their ability to generate power as they get hotter. LG NeON® H has an improved temperature co-efficient to standard modules, which means in hot weather LG NeON® H panels will deliver higher output.
- Increased Output with HTAR Glass and Anti-reflective Coatings – LG uses HTAR glass (Highly Transmitted Anti Reflection) which has low reflectivity and high transmittance to increase power generation compared to AR glass used in previous models.
- Proven Field Performance – LG has been involved in a number of comparison tests of the LG panels against many other brands of panels. LG NeON® models are consistently among the best performing in these tests.
- Low LID – The N-type doping of the NeON® cells results in extremely low Light Induced Degradation (LID) when compared with the standard P-type cells. This means more electricity generation over the life of the panel, as the panel degrades less.